Dairy-Free Frozen Yogurt!!. Indulge in Creamy Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts From So Delicious Dairy Free! Available in Mango, Raspberry, Strawberry and Vanilla. I used Silk Strawberry Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, frozen strawberries, and sugar to make Strawberry Dairy-Free Frozen Yogurt.
Now that the weather is (finally) warming up in my little corner of the world, my mind is turning to all things cool. Think ice cream, berry tarts, slices of melon out of the fridge, and frozen yogurt. In these moments, we reach for frozen yogurt. You can cook Dairy-Free Frozen Yogurt!! using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dairy-Free Frozen Yogurt!!
- Prepare 200 ml of Soy milk (the unprocessed kind with which you can make tofu).
- It’s 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Artificial sweeter or honey.
- It’s 1 of kiwi, banana, mango, etc. (to taste) Your favorite fruit.
Yoga-urt We're chanting our "oms" in praise of Los Angeles' all-vegan frozen yogurt destination. Dairy Free Almond Pistachio Frozen Yogurt… Yes Please! Surprisingly enough, this was a bit new for our city, so I had to check it out and I'll admit, I developed a bit of an obsession. It hits all the allergen-free notes: dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free.
Dairy-Free Frozen Yogurt!! step by step
- Combine the soy milk and the vinegar. It's going start thickening and become creamy, so add in your sweetener and mix..
- Mix in your desired fruits chopped up and then place in the freezer to chill..
- Once it's starts to harden (it takes about two hours), take it out and mix with a fork. At the time, I recommend crushing the fruit you added in to make it more delicious. Put it back in the freezer..
- Let it sit for about 1 hour and then take it out and mix it again. It will firm up while you take it out to mix it. By doing this, it becomes smoother and will feel like real ice cream. Okay! It's ready!.
It is not only a dairy-free frozen yogurt, but also soy-free, gluten-free, and vegan. Dairy free also means lactose-free, so this is a great option for lactose intolerant frozen yogurt lovers. Yogurt can be a healthy, tasty addition to your diet. In fact, sugar is one of the most. Learn more about our products made with almondmilk, cashewmilk, coconutmilk, oatmilk, and soymilk.