Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 140 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 300 g of dark chocolate / chips – 85% cocoa is always free-from.
- You need 180 g of honeycomb – see my previously posted recipe.
- You need 150 g of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s 90 g of Stork Block margarine (the one wrapped in gold foil), cubed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Chop up 2/3 of the chocolate (200g) and crush the honeycomb quite small (a food processor on the pulse setting is ideal). Set aside.
- Chop the rest of the chocolate and put into a glass bowl or microwavable bowl. Melt the chocolate over a bain marie or blast in 30 second increments in the microwave until melted.
- Stir the margarine into the hot, melted chocolate until dissolved.
- Then stir in the sugars and vanilla. It will split a little but don't worry.
- Mix into the flour bowl.
- Fold in the honeycomb chocolate mixture.
- Pack the mixture into ping-pong sized balls and place onto the baking tray. This is a messy job, the kids will love it!.
- Bake for 15 minutes then let cool on the tray for 5 minutes to set before moving to a wire rack to vool.
- If they spread a bit too much, use a spoon to gently guide them into a nicer shape before they start to set.
- Keep in a lidded container. Best eaten within 3 days.