Vickys Cinnamon Roll Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Sticky Ginger Cake (like the McVities Jamaican Ginger Cake) Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cook Book – Cookpad. I came across this recipe for Baked Southwest Egg Rolls – and they were right up to par. Plus, you cut down on calories by cutting out the frying!
Raspberry Lemon Bars with Cookie Crumble Paleo GF DF recipes for chicken recipes for dinner recipes for desserts easy recipe recipes for lunch all recipes recipes for breakfast. These paleo and vegan blueberry crumb bars are gooey sweet and totally addicting! These cookies are prepared just like cinnamon rolls, but without the yeast, dough rising, and all that razzmatazz. You can cook Vickys Cinnamon Roll Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Cinnamon Roll Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of For the Dough.
- It’s 80 g of Stork gold foil block margarine (1/3 cup + 2 tbsp).
- You need 100 g of soft brown sugar (1/2 cup packed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Koko coconut yogurt / plain coconut cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 180 g of gluten-free / plain flour (1 & 1/4 cups).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of For the Filling.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Stork gold foil block margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of For the Glaze.
- It’s 60 g of icing sugar (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut milk or as required.
Let's Talk About How To Make I was looking for a new project, this was fun. Way more fun than my early attempts at GF banana bread. Great recipe for Vickys Sticky Ginger Cake (like the McVities Jamaican Ginger Cake). I love this bake and it's just as delicious served with.
Vickys Cinnamon Roll Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Beat the margarine and sugar together until light & fluffy, then mix in the yogurt / cream and vanilla.
- Whisk together the flour, xanthan gum if using, baking powder and cinnamon in another bowl.
- Add half of the flour mixture to the creamed margarine and mix.
- Add the rest of the flour in and form a dough. It should be very slightly crumbly but stick together. If using GF flour it may be too dry so add an extra tbsp of yogurt or a splash of coconut milk.
- Shape the dough into a ball, wrap in clingfilm and let sit in the fridge for an hour.
- Unwrap the dough and let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Flour a work surface and knead the dough until it can be easily rolled or patted out.
- Shape into a rough rectangle around 30cm x 20cm.
- Mix the filling ingredients together and spread over the dough.
- Roll the dough up tightly from the longest edge like a swiss roll / jelly roll.
- Trim the ends straight, wrap in clingfilm again and put on a baking tray in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take the dough from the freezer, unwrap and slice into rounds. I got 20. The easiest way is to cut the dough in half down the centre, then halve each half Now cut each piece of rolled dough into 5 slices. The rounds end up being more equally sized this way.
- Place the rounds on the baking sheet, you may need to reshape them slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes until slightly golden then let cool on the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together and drizzle over the cookies. Put them back on the lined baking sheet for this, easier clean up!.
- Let set then serve.
Cinnamon Roll Cookies take all the goodness of cinnamon rolls and combines it with sugar cookies for one outrageously delicious cookie that people go crazy for! This cookie is a must make. It does take a long time to make as it requires two separate refrigeration times, but the effort is well worth it. Great recipe for Vickys Spiced Plum & Apple Pudding & Dulce du Leche, GF DF EF SF. Great Autumnal flavours in this dessert!