High Protein Almond Macaroons (GF/DF). ON Protein Almonds are perfect for indulgent, yet healthy snacking! This is one of two recipes I have. My sister and I play around Almond Macaroons II.
Almond macaroons is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Mix almond powder, rice powder and sugar. You can cook High Protein Almond Macaroons (GF/DF) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of High Protein Almond Macaroons (GF/DF)
- Prepare 150 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 30 g of coconut or brown sugar.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
Gently mix egg whites and make a thick batter. Then white chocolate came to mind – high fat, high protein and high sugar. Perhaps if I reduced the sugar in the recipe I could get the nutritional composition of the white chocolate to match the almond meal and it will work – may be! A couple of trial runs and adjusting ingredient quantities and we have.
High Protein Almond Macaroons (GF/DF) instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C..
- Combine the ground almonds and sugar in a bowl and mix well..
- Whip the egg whites and vanilla extract using a food mixer or a balloon whisk, until the whites are light and fluffy, and forming stiff peaks..
- Gently, mix the ground almonds into the egg white, folding with a metal spoon to incorporate the ingredients without losing too many air bubbles..
- Use a spoon to scoop out balls of the mixture. Roll them gently in your hands to form an oval shape and then place the macaroon onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat until you have used all of the mixture..
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes, until just starting to turn golden..
Almond protein powder is an excellent plant-based, grain-free option, and a good alternative for those who need or want to avoid soy protein and whey protein (dairy). What's more, Noosh's production process generates less waste: It involves extracting the nut's natural oil to create the first U. These Neapolitan Almond Macaroons are decadent, filling, and easy to make! Plus the tri-color effect makes it perfect to serve at a party or to a crowd- it is definitely one made to impress 😉 For this recipe, we found almond flour worked best in combination with the shredded coconut and quick oats. Macaroon cookies in many different flavours can be found in many bakeries in many European countries including Germany and Switzerland.