Chocolate Cookies (Gluten & Dairy- Free).
You can cook Chocolate Cookies (Gluten & Dairy- Free) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies (Gluten & Dairy- Free)
- Prepare 110 g of dairy-free marg.
- Prepare 100 g of brown sugar.
- You need 100 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 125 g of gluten free plain flour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 55 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 50 g of dark chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of almond milk.
Chocolate Cookies (Gluten & Dairy- Free) instructions
- Cream together the sugar and margarine in a mixing bowl..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum and cocoa. Use your fingers to rub the flour into the wet ingredients..
- Add a tbsp almond milk And the chocolate and mix into the dough..
- Use your hands to roll the dough into balls. And place on a parchment lined baking tray. Give them plenty of room as they’ll spread in the oven..
- Bake in the oven at 190 C for ten minutes than allow to cool on the tray before transferring to a wire rack..