Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free). Nature Valley™ Pecan Crunch Granola Bars are Made with Whole Grains. Whole Grain Oats and Real Pecans Crunch Together in a Perfect Snack. A simple shortbread-like cookie base topped with the yummiest pecan filling.
While I love baking sweet treats for my family, my absolute favorite is baking holiday treats for others. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt. Mix until crumbly then press mixture into the prepared pan. You can cook Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free)
- It’s 1 box of gluten-free yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
The ORIGINAL Gluten-Free Vegan Pecan Pie Bars are made with clean, real food ingredients and taste just like traditional pecan pie. You'll love them because they're plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, flourless, paleo-friendly, contain no refined sugar and are Medical Medium compliant. Pecan Pie Bars (Paleo, Gluten-Free) Recipe by J-Lynn. You will enjoy these if you are trying to eat healthier but still need something sweet!
Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free) step by step
- Spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Reserve 2/3 cup of cake mix for filling..
- In large mixing bowl, combine remaining cake mix, butter, & 1 egg. Mix until crumbly. Press into prepared pan. Bake @ 350°F for 15-20 minutes, until light brown..
- Meanwhile prepare filling in a large mixing bowl by mixing the reserve cake mix, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, & 3 eggs. Beat @ medium speed for 1-2 minutes..
- Pour filling over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with pecans. Return to oven. Bake 30-35 minutes in 375°F oven or til filling is set. Then cool before cutting..
These really do give a delicious flavor not unlike pecan pie! (although the crust by itself is not super tasty.) I'm very interested in seeing the nutrition facts. Just like the gluten free sweet potato pie bars, these Paleo AND Vegan Pecan Pie Bars are E-Z. Pecan Pie Bars (vegan, gluten-free) These easy pecan pie bars are have a caramely filling and a crunchy crust. They're vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. Make them ahead of time as they keep well in the freezer.