Spongebob Lemon Bars. Here is a cute and delicious snack recipe for you – SpongeBob Lemon Bars. It's easy to make and perfect for summer party. Follow the instructions in game and make the lemon.
I'm not a pro, but I love baking as a hobby. SpongeBob Lemon Bars is a fun flash game on Gamepost. Every child wants to impress his mom and the best way to do that is cooking something tasty. You can have Spongebob Lemon Bars using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spongebob Lemon Bars
- You need of Shortbread Crust.
- You need 2 stick of salted butter (softened).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of gluten-free flour blend.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of gluten-free flour blend.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- You need 33/50 cup of lemon juice.
- You need of Decoration.
- It’s 1 of White Icing (for eyes and teeth).
- You need 1 of Blue Icing (for eyes).
- Prepare 1 of Pink Icing (for cheeks).
- Prepare 1 of Black Icing (for smile).
- It’s 1 of Leftover lemon filling (for nose).
After the lemon bars are ready, decorate it with SpongeBob eyes, nose and mouth. Start the game called Spongebob Lemon Bars and choose the best ingredients to make this delicious sweet treat. Here is a cute and delicious snack recipe for you – SpongeBob Lemon Bars. It's easy to make and perfect for summer party.
Spongebob Lemon Bars step by step
- PREPARE THE CRUST: Heat the oven to 350 °F and grease the pan (I used a 9 x 13 inch)..
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter (which I diced and let sit at room temperature) and slowly add sugar..
- Once those have been blended, add the flour in small portions.
- Put the crumbly mixture into the pan and flatten. You can use a roller, I just used my hands..
- Bake the shortbread crust for 18 minutes..
- PREPARE THE FILLING: While the crust is baking, whisk the flour and sugar in a bowl..
- Add the eggs, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the mixture..
- After the crust has cooled, pour the lemon filling mixture over it and bake for 20 minutes..
- Once it's done, let it cool at room temperature and then put it in the fridge to chill for a few hours..
- Cut it into squares/rectangles/triangles any shape and decorate!.
- You can dust the bars with powdered sugar for simplicity and elegance, but this time I used icing to make Spongebob..
- Inspired by Rosanna Pansino's Spongebob Lemon Bars!.
Lemon Bars are a favorite in my home. Crazy everyone with the acid taste of these lemon cakes. They are great for any occasion where Part in small squares to make the bars and reserve the edges to make the nose of SpongeBob later. Today I made Spongebob Squarepants Lemon Bars! I really enjoy making nerdy themed goodies and decorating them.