Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies. Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies I'm a diabetic home cook that gets tired of not being able to eat sweets so I threw this together and it came out great. Sugar free coffee cookies. – Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies – Sugar Free Sultana Flapjack – Dairy And Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding – Guiltless coconut custard pie with sugar free meringue – Cherry Pie ( sugar free) – Tricia's Apple Pie – sugar free not taste free – Strawberry-orange Sugarfree Muffins – Sugar Free Pecan Pie – Sugarfree chocolate brownies Fruitcake cookies. Mimi's made over fudge pie bars.
Lastly, to make this recipe gluten free, use an all purpose gluten free. Which kind of chocolate would you like in the recipe? Chocolate Chips Dark Chocolate White Chocolate Any Type of Chocolate. You can cook Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Splenda brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Splenda.
- You need 2 tbsp of shredded sweetened coconut.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Hershey's cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of marshmallows.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
Basically, I was inspired to make a lazy version of my sugar-free Tagalongs cookies, because prior to these bars, that's what my husband kept asking for. It got tiring to dip the cookies individually so often. The cookies look more impressive, but when you want. The recipe for Sugar Free Chocolate Skillet Cake.
Sugar-free ish chocolate surprise cookies instructions
- Mix all liquid ingredients with butter, Splenda, Splenda brown sugar and marshmallows..
- Mix in Cocoa, coconut and flour..
- Flash chill in freezer 10-15 minutes..
- Use spoon to portion, roll into 1 inch balls and bake at 400°F for 9-11 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy. Plz let me know if you try it 😄.
This is really a yummy dessert to serve to a crowd or enjoy alone! Here is what you will need to make this recipe for Sugar Free Chocolate Skillet Cake. Can use low carb flour alternative Carbalose or a gluten free flour. You can give your kids these soft, sweet, Sugar Free Cookies just about any time. Serve them for breakfast, tuck them in your big kids' lunchboxes, or add one to your busy toddler's snack plate.