Chocolate Chip Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of gluten-free flour (or reg flour).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthum gum (if using reg flour, don't need this ingredient)(if your gluten-free flour mixture already includes xanthum gum, you don't need to add more).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar substitute, such as splenda (or granulated sugar).
- It’s 3/4 cup of coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs or equivalent of egg substitute.
- It’s 12 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. I'm sharing with you the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe. This chocolate chip cookies recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy in the centre. The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- In med bowl, stir together flour, xanthum gum, baking soda, & salt. Set aside..
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar substitute, coconut sugar, & vanilla until creamy. Add eggs, beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Cool completely before storing in airtight container..
The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week. Freeze this chocolate chip cookie dough then simply slice and bake when you feel like making soft chocolatey cookies.