Chocolate Mint Dessert. Klondike® Triple Chocolate Donut Has Chocolate Cakey Flavor & a Milk Chocolatey Drizzle. Your Chocolate Donut Dreams Will Come True with One Bite of This Triple Chocolate Treat! I created this mint chocolate cheesecake for our high school's annual fundraiser.
Mint and chocolate, chocolate and mint. This cool and creamy combination is perfect for cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, and just about any other dessert you can dream up. Spread mint mixture over cooled cake. You can cook Chocolate Mint Dessert using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mint Dessert
- It’s 1 cup of gluten-free flour (or reg flour).
- You need 1 cup of sugar substitute, such as splenda (or granulated sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 4 of eggs (or equivalent of egg substitute).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 2 tbsp of green creme de menthe (or 1 tbsp water, 3/4 tsp mint extract, & 3 drops green food coloring).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Cook, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth; cool slightly. I am now having a huge mint craving. Thanks for including one of mine 🙂 Averie @ Averie Cooks. Chocolate mint desserts are my all time favorites.
Chocolate Mint Dessert step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13×9 baking dishes..
- Combine flour, sugar, 1/2 cup butter, eggs, syrup in a large bowl. Beat unril smooth. Pour batter in prepared pan..
- Bake 25-30 minutes or when top springa back when lightly touched in center. Cool completerly..
- Combine powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter, & creme de menthe in medium bowl. Beat until smooth. Spread over cake. Cover. Refrigerate for at least an hour..
- Melt 6 tbsp butter & chocolate chips in a saucepan over very low heat. Remive from heat. Stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Spread over chilled dessert. Cover. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving..
Thanks for sharing all these recipes. Jennifer @ Show Me the Yummy says. Mint chocolate is literally my favorite combo! 🙂. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the chocolate syrup. Chocolate and mint is one of my ALL TIME favorite flavor combinations!