Apple Streusel Bars.
You can have Apple Streusel Bars using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Streusel Bars
- You need 1 1/4 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of gluten-free flour (or reg flour).
- You need 1 cup of coconut sugar (or brown sugar/brown sugar substitute).
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar substitute, such as splenda (or granulated sugar).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 of medium apples, cored & peeled.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk of your choice.
Apple Streusel Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13×9 baking pan..
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, 3/4 cup coconut sugar, sugar substitute, cinnamon, & melted butter in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 1 cup..
- Press remaining crumb mixture into bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven. Set aside..
- Chop apples. Toss apples with remaining 1/4 cup coconut sugar. Spread apples over baked crust. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over filling..
- Bake until apples are tender, about 35 minutes. Remove pan to cool..
- For glaze, combine powdered sugar & milk in small bowl until well blended & smooth. Drizzle glaze over the apple Streusel. Cut into bars..