Peanut butter power bars. So easy to make, & they taste just like a Reese's, but better because they're homemade. Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge. WAY better than a Power Bar, for sure!
Just try to stay away from the pan, I bet. Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! How is it already the middle of August? You can have Peanut butter power bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter power bars
- You need 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut cream or 1/4 cup coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of agave nectar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Chia seeds.
- It’s 2 cups of gluten free Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
Plus, you only need one bowl to make these. This one is an "eat your feelings" dessert at its finest. It's super easy to make and it's one of the most popular flavor combinations in the world: chocolate. Seriously, don't make these if you don't have any milk.
Peanut butter power bars instructions
- Mix all ingredients together except Oats.
- Add in Oats, mix until all Oats are wet.
- Pat flat in 10 x 10 baking dish..
- Refrigerate over night.
- Cut into 12 pieces and eat.
This post may contain affiliate links. I literally can't think of a better way to get your peanut. Plus, they're so easy to make. I'm both a personal trainer and a health coach. Power Crunch bars are packed with layer upon delicious layer of super-protein nutrition and outstanding flavor.