Cookie dough mug cake. Compare Prices on Cookie Dough Cookies in Bakeware. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake-perfect when you just want a little something sweet! It's summertime, It's hot, too hot to have the oven on baking a cake.
Only two minutes stand between you and this deliciously healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake! It's gluten-free, vegan, and ridiculously delicious! Cookie dough in a mug is a great solution as you can quickly make it in a regular-sized mug. You can have Cookie dough mug cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookie dough mug cake
- It’s 1/4 cup of flapjacked high protein pancake mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Swerve.
- It’s 1 scoop of vanilla Quest protein powder.
- Prepare 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of imitation butter flavor.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
This cookie recipe turns out to be incredibly flavorsome and has gooey bits of chocolate throughout it. It's perfect by itself or you can make it even better with a scoop or two of vanilla bean ice cream. Finally your chocolate chip cookie dough dreams have come true! In the form of a cake!
Cookie dough mug cake step by step
- 1/4 cup of flapjacked mix.
- 1 tsp of swerve.
- A scoop or packet of vanilla Quest powder.
- 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- 1/3 cup of water.
- 1 tsp of butter flavor.
- Place in a microwave safe container, 1 minute.
- I'm having mine with Halo Top cookie dough 😋.
- MFP information for just the mug cake.
- Don't deny your sweet tooth adapt it 💪🏻.
It's similar to making a mug cake, only the ingredients are a little different so that we end up with a cookie that's chewy instead of moist and fluffy like a cake. It's pretty much been all cakes around here lately, because they are truly my fave to make and share, but I would be remiss not to share with you my very favourite (and easy to make) indulgence — Edible Cookie Dough!. I used to buy the Pilsbury logs of cookie dough in an effort to get my fix, but there is really nothing better than a homemade version. With a spoon, mix in sugars, vanilla extract and salt until well-combined. Mix in egg yolk until no traces of the yolk are seen.