Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust. Handheld pumpkin cheesecakes with a sweet and salty crust topped with a maple spiced whipped cream. Stir together ground nuts, cinnamon, and sugar. The Best Nut Crust Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly
Caramel Pecan Turtle CheesecakePecan Brownie and Caramel-Fudge Swirl Cheesecake, Topped. These cookie dough cheesecake bars are the ultimate indulgence! Nut crust on the bottom, creamy cheesecake in the middle, and chocolate chip cookie dough on top. You can cook Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust
- It’s of For the crust.
- You need 1 of lg. handful of pretzels crushed.
- It’s 1 of lg. handful of shredded Coconut.
- You need 1 of lg. handful of pecans chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of cup. brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of butter melted.
- You need of For the filling.
- It’s 1 block of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar free hazelnut coffee creamer.
- It’s 1/2 tub of sugar free cool whip.
- It’s 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- Prepare of For the Topping.
- You need 6 of Lorna Doone shortbread cookies crushed.
- It’s 2 tsp. of cinnamon.
They're a great dessert to take to a party! I also use pretzel crust on my cheesecake brownie pie and people go crazy for the chocolate plus salt combination. The crumb crust, meanwhile, starts with pretzels—not graham crackers—for a salty-malty twist. Chocolate-Hazelnut Cheesecake brings together beloved (and delicious) flavors.
Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust instructions
- Crush pretzels, add Coconut, pecans and brown sugar. Melt butter in microwave and add to mixture. Press into 9 in. Pie pan and bake 6 min. At 350° and set aside to cool..
- Beat all ingredients for filling except for the cool whip together with electric mixer. About 3 min. Gently fold in cool whip. Place over the crust once cooled..
- Crush cookies and add cinnamon. Top your cheesecake with this..
- Let chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut and enjoy..
My cheesecake is not for the fat-phobic as it's loaded with healthy fats from the filling and crusts. For the hazelnut crust: Start by lightly roasting the walnuts and hazelnuts. Using coconut oil, grease a spring form pie pan and evenly press the crust into the bottom, working your way from the. Starting with the first layer of the cheesecakes, which is the pretzel crust! If you would prefer a more traditional graham cracker crust, check out this.