GF Cinnamon-Lemon Cookies. These cinnamon cookies are given a hint of citrus with the addition of lemon zest. Cinnamon Lemon Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You won't believe how addicting these cookies are!
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, lemon peel and salt. Performs various Card Tricks at a given interval. Surprises with Revival Magic one time. (More frequent Card Tricks with upgrades.) Add the lemon zest, the cinnamon, the flours and the baking powder. You can have GF Cinnamon-Lemon Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of GF Cinnamon-Lemon Cookies
- It’s 1 stick of (8 tbl.) undalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose gluten-free flour.
- It’s of (add 1 tsp. zanthan gum to flour if not in flour blend already).
- Prepare 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp. of grated lemon peel.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s of Cinnamon sugar- 1/4 cup sugar & 1 tsp. cinnamon, stir.
Run your hands over wholemeal flour (the cookie dough is a little sticky). Put them on a tray with a sheet of parchment paper and strain them with a fork. My mom makes these at Christmas time and they are super addicting. Cinnamon and lemon zest bird cookies to hang on your Christmas tree – the kids can help.
GF Cinnamon-Lemon Cookies instructions
- Mix the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended..
- Add flour, cinnamon, lemon peel, baking powder, and salt to butter mixture and blend well..
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Line baking sheets with parchment and lightly spray with oil..
- Shape dough into small balls, about 3/4" in diameter. Roll balls and coat in cinnamon sugar..
- Place cookies 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes or until the bottoms of the cookies are lightly browned. Cool for a minute in the pan then remove to rack to cool completely..
Add the lemon zest and stir through. Stir in the flour and Schwartz Ground Cinnamon until the mixture comes together as a dough, using the milk as necessary. These lemon crinkle crinkle cookies are the perfect dessert in the summer, but they also make the perfect holiday cookie in the winter. Eat one of these lemon crinkle cookies warm out of the oven and your life will basically change forever. They melt in your mouth at that prime stage.