No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars.
You can cook No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- You need 1 1/4 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1 cup of all natural peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix-ins of choice: we like walnuts & pumpkin seeds.
No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars step by step
- Line a 8×8" pan with parchment paper and set it aside. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Turn out the mixture into the prepared pan and flatten it down evenly. Pop it in the fridge to firm up for a couple of hours, then cut them into square bars..
- That's it! Store them covered in the fridge for 5-7 days or freeze them if you want them to last even longer..