Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. She enjoys experimenting in the kitchen to create low sugar foods that taste like high carb favorites! The best keto chocolate chip cookies ever! Betty Crocker, eat your heart out!
All the core ingredients for this keto chocolate chip cookie recipe can be found on Amazon. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ Baked fresh and delivered to your door! Many of the reviewers have called these the best cookies ever and said that nobody had a clue that they were paleo (or even gluten-free)! You can cook Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of coconut oil.
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of stevia.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
This recipe also has vegan and keto options. These keto chocolate chip cookies are low carb, gluten free, easy to make, amazingly delicious If you are having trouble finding the sugar free and keto friendly Lily's chocolate chips, you can use Cookie Scoop – Ensures perfectly even keto chocolate chip cookies. Soft, moist, intensely chocolatey and lightly chewy. These gluten free & keto double chocolate chip cookies are what keto dessert dreams are made of.
Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or coat with olive oil.
- In a medium size bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Blend together..
- Add cream of tartar, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, and stevia. Mix well.
- Add almond flour.
- Scoop spoonful of cookie dough on baking sheet 2 inches apart and lightly press down..
- Sprinkle salt lightly on top and bake 15 minutes. Let cool completely before handling..
Gluten Free Sugar Free Low Carb Keto. I can still bake amazing cookies with fully keto approved ingredients. Super easy thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies that are even better than Toll House! These keto chocolate chip cookies are fuel-filled and SO much cleaner than traditional cookies. But, do those health-ified recipes for 'sugar free chocolate chip cookies with almond flour' really taste that good…?