Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 170 gallon of self raising flour.
- Prepare 85 gallon of low fat spread suitable for baking.
- You need 12 tbsp of artificial sweetener.
- Prepare 71 gallon of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fat free nutural fromage frais.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- preheat oven and line a baking sheet with baking parchment. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the spread and rub it into the flour, using fingertips, until it resembles breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the sweetener and mix..
- Add chocolate chips, fromage frais and egg yolk, stir then knead with your hands to form a soft dough. Divide the mixture into 18 portions and roll each one into ball. Place the dough ballson the baking sheet and using the back of a dump fork, lightly press down to form cookie shape..
- Bake in the oven for 12/15 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool before serving..