Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies. But to keep these chocolate chip cookies to myself for another day would be a SIN. I've already waited too long and I just can't help myself at this point. Sarah, I made these yesterday and they are really awesome!
I also added a cup of chopped walnuts. I had to bag and freeze cookies in order to keep from eating too. Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies: Ingredients and Mixing. You can cook Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies
- You need 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- You need 3 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Nutiva extra virgin coconut oil melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy almond butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped up fine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
Ah, I love a simple recipe, don't you? I'm a terribly forgetful and disorganized person. Super easy thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies that are even better than Toll House! If you've tried making gluten-free chocolate chip cookies before you probably know they can turn Gluten-free flour needs a little extra liquid sometimes so you don't have chalky cookies.
Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies step by step
- Combine ground flax with water set a side.
- Mix rest of ingredients together then add in flax mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or longer.
- Pre heat oven to 350 ° F.
- To make take tablespoons of dough and roll into 1 inch balls and slightly flatten with your hand and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes till lightly brown.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from cookie sheet.
Add the egg and vanilla and whisk until smooth and creamy. Add egg and vanilla and beat again. Egg and Nut Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. And if you have made any chocolate chip cookies in your life, you probably know that most include eggs. My kryptonite… but I found out through food Hey Juli- can I use any other kind of gluten free flour for these?