fat free Avocado kulfi. Avocado ice cream tastes like avocado ice cream (wel, kulfi does anyway). We also added cardamom to give it an Indian-ness, most kulfis that I've had had cardamom in it. I'm so happy the results..its so delicious. .
Now pour the mixture into Ice- cream molds. Take out from fridge and let it stand in water for a minute for it to defrost. Yummy and Healthy Avocado Kulfi is Ready to Serve. You can cook fat free Avocado kulfi using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of fat free Avocado kulfi
- You need 1 of For the 2 cups low fat powder milk.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of tin can fat free sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh avocado flesh. .:.
See great recipes for Mango kulfi, Aam laccha kulfi too! It will not give good result. Always use whole milk or full fat milk. Chop or slice the nuts using knife.
fat free Avocado kulfi step by step
- Combine milk powder, water, sweet condensed milk and sugar in a large sauce pan and bring to a soft boil over medium high heat, with constants stirring.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool slightly, add fresh avocado and blend with a submerging blender until smooth.
- transfer mixture to kulfi molds and place in freezer for 3 – 4 hours to fully set..
- Remove from mold and serve immediately..
Do not crush them in powder form. Chopped nuts give some texture to the kulfi. I used cream just to achieve the thick consistency quickly and it also give rich taste to the kulfi. Kulfi is a traditional indian ice cream that can be flavored with lots of different unusual spices, nuts and fruits. I have had Kulfi flavored with rose, mango, saffron and orange, which is so refreshing and elegant!