Banana "Ice Cream". Compare Prices on Banana Ice Cream Maker in Kitchen & Dining. Huge Sale on Banana Ice Cream Now on. Suddenly, as the last bits of banana smooth out, you'll see the mixture shift from blended banana to creamy, soft-serve ice cream texture.
Peel bananas from the parchment paper and place in the blender. Taste of Home has the best homemade banana ice cream recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Toppings – You can top your ice cream with any of your favorite ice cream toppings, and enjoy a bowl of sweet frozen deliciousness without the guilt! You can cook Banana "Ice Cream" using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana "Ice Cream"
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanillia extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fat-free milk.
This frozen banana ice cream has an amazingly rich, smooth, texture, and a mild banana flavor. If you want to change up the flavor a little bit, you can add a little cocoa powder, vanilla extract or cinnamon, or add mix ins like chocolate chips. Delicious, easy, and healthy, tastes like chunky monkey without the chunks! I've tried banana ice cream from frozen bananas before which had an unpleasant gummy texture.
Banana "Ice Cream" step by step
- SLICE and FREEZE your super ripe bananas. It's really important to slice your bananas BEFORE you freeze them or you can burn out the motor in your food processor.
- Place frozrn banana slices in food processor, add vanilla extract and 1 Tbsp of milk and blend away until smooth and creamy. You may have to add an additional Tbsp of milk if it?s too thick..
- You cold add additional ingredients for different flavors. We like to add 1 Tbsp home-made peanutbutter.
It did take over two hours to freeze properly though. Banana Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips. I like to chop up a good-quality dark chocolate bar. We're making ice cream from scratch. Toward the end of the ice cream maker's cycle, slowly add.