Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups. Many quick breads only make one, but with very little effort, you can double your results," Kimberly. I chose to make a low fat, low calorie pumpkin pie cupcake. They were not only very festive, but they were delicious too.
It's basically hearty pumpkin pie, without a crust. There is more pumpkin in this dish than in most pumpkin pies, so you get plenty of Vitamin A with. These moist and secretly healthy carrot cake cupcakes are high in nutrition, low in fat, and they can even be sugar-free. You can have Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups
- It’s 3/4 cup of Splenda Sugar Blend.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Egg Substitute.
- Prepare 1 can (29 oz) of 100% Pure Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 can of Carnation evaporated Fat Free Milk.
A much lighter version of Low Calorie Dessert Recipe: Raspberry Mousse. Are you planning a brunch or get together for this. Low Carb Low Sugar Low Fat Desserts Recipes. This was wonderful topped with some Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese!
Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix sugar blend, salt, cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix pumpkin and egg substitute and add to sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F. Bake an additional 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 2 hours. Refrigerate. Enjoy!.
More Pumpkin Dessert Recipes you might enjoy: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. A low-fat berry iced dessert bursting with flavour. Sling all your ingredients into a blender and blitz for a refreshing, healthy treat in minutes. This light, fruity dessert is a German summertime staple – a mixed berry compote with custard. The fruity mix is ideal as a topping for granola or stirred through ice.