Low Fat Oreo Cheesecake (Fitness). Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe? In small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water; stir over low heat until the gelatin is dissolved. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
Combined, the two create a kind of pudding mousse. The creaminess of these Cheesecake bites is just what any person who loves dessert would want to experience. The filling is lightened up by using greek yogurt and light or fat-free cream cheese and a low-calorie sweetener instead of sugar. You can cook Low Fat Oreo Cheesecake (Fitness) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Fat Oreo Cheesecake (Fitness)
- Prepare 10 of low fat oreos.
- Prepare 2 of 8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese.
- You need 120 grams of Reduced Sugar Condensed Milk.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 of whole egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of Graham Chocolate or Oreo Crust.
Fitness Magazine this link opens in a new tab; The Best Mini Cheesecakes Low Fat Recipes on Yummly No Crust, Low Fat Pina Colada Cheesecake. This is a no crust, low fat cheesecake. Since Bisquick is used in the filling, it's gives the pie a more solid texture so no crust is needed.
Low Fat Oreo Cheesecake (Fitness) step by step
- 1. Pre Heat Oven at 350° F.
- 2. Combine wet and dry ingredients except Oreos.
- 3. Pour oreo cream into mix and gently crush oreo cookies in a ziplock bag.
- 4. Add oreo crumbles into mixture.
- 5. Bake for 40-60 mins.
This has been a great recipe for me to play around with and be creative. Take out the pineapple & coconut, add some key lime juice and you have a Key Lime Cheesecake. The low-fat, low-carb and high-protein cheesecake that is very easy to prepare and tastes just like regular cheesecake. Low-fat, low-carb and high-protein cakes are probably the most forgiving types of desserts on earth. They are usually quite big and don't have too many calories.