Tricia's Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Soft and chewy triple chocolate chip cookies made with semi-sweet chips, chocolate chunks and cocoa powder. You can cook Tricia's Chocolate Chip Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tricia's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Gluten Free Oat Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Pure Maple Syrup.
- You need 3/4 cup of Fresh Ground Almond Butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Enjoy Life Mega Chocolate Chunks.
This is hands down one of my favorite cookie recipes ever. They're super fudgy and have an amazing rich flavor. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. And it should never be dense, puffy, or gummy.
Tricia's Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients til incorporated.
- Drop in spoonfuls on baking sheet about an inch and a half apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes then remove from oven and let cool.
These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards. They are so ridiculously delicious… and not. These Quinoa Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies are the answer to various allergy issues that are so common nowadays. This is the ultimate quinoa chocolate chip cookie. And it is SO GOOD for you.