Cookie Truffles. Get Cookie Truffles today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Lindt Lindor Chocolate Truffles, All flavors, Bulk quantity. Fast Ship Place dipped truffles on the prepared baking sheet.
These Cookie Truffles are the CUTEST gluten-free treat that you can make for any occasion. They're made using a handful of ingredients, including our favorite gluten-free chocolate cookie, are no bake and are so easy they'd be a great activity to do with the kids! This cookie truffles recipe makes the perfect finger food or bite-size dessert for parties. You can cook Cookie Truffles using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookie Truffles
- Prepare 12 oz of pkg. semisweet chocolate pieces.
- It’s 8 oz of pkg. (gluten free) chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling (about 20 cookies), finely chopped.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of Milk chocolate or semisweet chocolate pieces.
- Prepare 8 oz of pkg. cream cheese, cut up and softened.
- It’s 1 of (Optional – chocolate sprinkles).
To make ahead, freeze truffles in airtight containers with waxed paper between layers. Seal bag; crush cookies with rolling pin to small crumbs, breaking up larger pieces with hands if necessary. The only thing better than a cookie dough truffle is a boozy cookie dough truffle. Get the recipe from Inside Bru Crew Life.
Cookie Truffles step by step
- Line trays or baking sheets with waxed paper, set aside. In a medium heavy saucepan (or double boiler), heat and stir 12 oz. semisweet chocolate pieces over low heat until melted. Remove from heat and stir in the cream cheese until well combined (mixture will thicken). Stir in chopped cookies. Use a small scoop to drop mounds of mixture on the prepared trays. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes or until firm..
- In a small heavy saucepan (or double boiler), combine the 2 1/4 cups milk chocolate pieces; heat and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat..
- Line another tray or baking sheet with waxed paper. Using a fork, dip balls into chocolate mixture, allowing excess chocolate to drop back into the saucepan. Place dipped balls into tray. (Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles). Chill for about 30 minutes..
In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and cream cheese, stirring until evenly mixed. Chill the mixture for about an hour or until it can be rolled into a ball and hold its shape. Melt chocolate: Melt almond bark or chocolate according to directions on package. Dip truffles: Remove truffles from freezer and dip in melted chocolate and use a spoon to pour some chocolate over the top then lift and allow excess chocolate to run off. Let set: Return to baking sheet, immediately sprinkle tops.