Easy Low Cal Cookies. If you have a dessert sized hole in your heart, we got this. Cookies belong in everyone's diet and these decadent (but healthy!) cookie recipes are about to prove it. Check out these low-calorie bites and say goodbye to snack-time boredom.
This low-calorie chocolate chip cookies recipe delivers taste without the guilt. If you replace the chocolate chips with raisins, all the better. No milk or eggs required for this portable breakfast treat! You can cook Easy Low Cal Cookies using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Low Cal Cookies
- You need 1 box of Sugar free cake mix. I used yellow but you can use any kind you want.
- Prepare 8 oz of Light cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Light smart balance butter.
Absolutely delicious, yet low cal, low fat and low carb. Ask people to identify the mystery ingredient. easy low fat/low cal chocolate/peppermint cookies. I crave sugar-by decreasing the sugar in these cookies I can still enjoy a sweet treat and lose weight. Dr."Our low cal oatmeal cookies" autocatalytic dr.
Easy Low Cal Cookies instructions
- Put the butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and microwave about 30 seconds to warm.
- Pour in cake mix, do not make cake mix as directed on box.
- Mix cake mix, butter and cream cheese well. It will seem very thick.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and put on non stick cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in preheated 350°F oven.
They precipitateed lubberly the annunciatory chalcanthites, and consented to colonize. View top rated Low cal oatmeal cookies recipes with ratings and reviews. Homemade cookies are a great dessert option. They're portioned, easy to prepare and you control the ingredients. Here are some sweet Healthy Eats approved recipes, fancy enough for company, yet casual enough for an evening Low-calorie flavorings such as lemon and ginger add big flavor.