Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free!. Warm, golden brown, chocolate chip cookies cooling on a rack. (Photo: Getty) With the rains approaching, we are sure you wouldn't mind a batch of yummy choco-chip cookies with a cup of hot coffee. However, if you are someone who is trying to eat healthy, are vegan or following a keto diet, you are in the right place. Great recipe for Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free!.
Feel good about making a delicious dessert for your family, that's good for them. Medically reviewed by Abbey Sharp, Registered Dietitian (RD), BASc. This gluten free chocolate chip banana bread was created in partnership with HP. You can cook Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free! using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free!
- You need 1 can of chick peas, unseasoned. Rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey, I use raw, unfiltered, organic honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of coconut oil, for baking sheet.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dark chocolate chips.
Golden and chewy on the outside, gooey in the center, with lots of chocolate in every bite! (Gluten-Free) *I recommend King Arthur Flour Measure-For-Measure gluten-free flour for this recipe. Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. I have literally been waiting MONTHS to share this recipe with you guys. These gluten free healthy chocolate chip cookies weren't supposed to go live for another week on the blog, but today is your lucky day.
Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free! step by step
- Preheat over to 350.
- Place all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a food processor. Blend until smooth..
- Stir or pulse in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet..
- Bake for approximately 15 min, or until brown..
It also got past my daughter's friend who had a few and said they were good cookies. What a great recipe, so easy and delicious! I usually have MB's gluten free flour mix on hand but was out so used Bob's Red Mill gluten free flour instead. I like crispier cookies so these stayed in the oven for an extra four minutes (I also live at a high altitude and that affects cooking time sometimes too). Sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie, especially when pumpkin spice season- I mean fall- takes over.