Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars. Add the cocoa, espresso powder, and cornstarch and stir until just combined. Combine two great flavors for White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake.
Cheesecake is my all time favorite desserts and I also happen to love chocolate. Practically effortless cheesecake bars that are so delicious and equally impressive. These chocolate covered cheesecake bites are very rich, creamy and decadent. You can have Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars
- You need of the crust.
- It’s 1/4 cup of splenda.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 4 tsp of butter.
- It’s of the cheesecake.
- You need 2 of -8oz packs of fat free cream cheese.
- You need 1 of whole egg.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of splenda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of the topping.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of splenda.
- Prepare 1 cup of fat free sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
They are pretty easy to make and they are perfect for any occasion. Notes: • Make sure you are dripping off excess chocolate from the bars when you are dipping them, otherwise the chocolate layer will be to thick. These easy-to-make pumpkin cheesecake bars are like the lovechild of cheesecake and pumpkin pie! Kellogg's® Special K® Chocolate Almond Chewy Nut Bar.
Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars step by step
- Combine graham crumbs splenda and butter and press into a 9 inch baking dish..
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, gradually adding in the splenda and sugar.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and egg whites 1 at a time fully incorporating each 1 into mix..
- Add vanilla extract and beat until everything is well blended.
- Pour into crust and bake at 300° for 45-60 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and leave the pie in the oven and the door open for 30 minutes.
- On the stove combine the cocoa powder, butter and splenda and stirring constantly melt the butter and combine well..
- Remove from heat, add sour cream and vanilla and mix well.
- Carefully spread over cheesecake and return to oven for another 30 minutes with the door Open and the oven Off.
- Allow to cool for 2 hours before serving..
Kellogg's® Special K® Strawberry Pastry Crisps. Kellogg's® Special K® Caramel Pretzel Cashew Protein Snack Bars. Keep it simple with this vanilla cake layered with vanilla bean pudding and topped with homemade chocolate glaze. See more ideas about Special occasion cakes, Occasion cakes, Special cake. We're always crafting seasonal specialties for the holidays and we'd love to make a special cake, pie, or torte for.