Oreo cookie lasagna. Layers of cookies, pudding, and Cool Whip® make this Oreo® lasagna a huge hit! This Chocolate lasagna recipe with Oreo Cookies is hands down one of our very favorite desserts! Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside.
I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs. Check out full recipe at http://boxyourlunch.com/chocolate-lasagna-recipe-oreo-cookies Chocolate lasagna recipe with oreo cookies is one of our very favorite desserts… Give this chocolate lasagna with oreo crust recipe a try and let us know what you think! You can have Oreo cookie lasagna using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo cookie lasagna
- You need 1 of box of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 8 oz of reduced fat cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of skim milk.
- It’s 12 oz of fat free cool whip.
- You need 6 each of snack pack fat free chocolate pudding cups (or make 1 package of fat free chocolate pudding ahead of time).
Do you love it as much as we do? This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price. Topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips. In a food processor, or in a zip closed bag, crush the Oreo Cookies (I used the bag version so.
Oreo cookie lasagna instructions
- Spray a 9X13 casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a closed Ziploc bag, crush the oreo cookies.
- Set aside 1cup of the cookies for topping.
- Combine remaining crushed cookies with melted butter and press on the bottom of the pan.
- In a small bowl, whip softened cream cheese using a handheld mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4 cups of cool whip until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese layer over the oreo cookie crust until smooth and even.
- Layer chocolate pudding on next.
- Spoon remaining cool whip over pudding and gently smooth.
- Sprinkle remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Serve and enjoy.
Chocolate and Peppermint Oreo Cookie Lasagna – everyone LOVES this recipe. Perfect for any occasion, even St. Add this to your chocolate recipes! This no-bake chocolate lasagna has layers of crushed Oreos, cream, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips! One of my favorite things about this Oreo lasagna is that it requires absolutely no baking!