Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free. These Pumpkin Pie Crumb Bars are made with an oatmeal crust & crumble with a creamy pumpkin pie filling! You'll go nuts for these gluten-free, refined sugar-free and vegan pumpkin pie bars. I've been blogging for over seven years now.
Crisp crust, flavorful pumpkin center – the perfect pumpkin pie for your holiday meals. This gluten-free pumpkin pie bars easy to make and healthy! They use just a few simple ingredients, taste just like a slice of pumpkin pie, but bite-sized! You can have Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-free flour.
- You need of Doesn't have xanthan gum in it.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of raw sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cream of tarter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- It’s 1 can of (30ozs) canned pumpkin pie filling.
- It’s 1 stick (8 tbsps) of salted butter.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need of Optional (2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice).
Home » Recipes » Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bars (Gluten-Free). This is why we're so excited to share this gluten-free pumpkin pie recipe with you. Readers, who have made it, comment that their families happily ate this pie without noticing any difference, and, even better, they tell us they'd make it again! While I'm not gluten free, I do love to experiment while baking (as you probably know).
Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free instructions
- Put all dry ingredients together and mix.
- Mix in wet ingredients.
- Spray glass pans with olive oil.
- Bake at 350°.
- If spread thinly check at 20min..
- Toothpick should come out clean when they're done. But don't overbake.
After collecting your responses from my reader survey, I was surprised that many of you are indeed I promise to try and include more gluten free options for you in the future, like these super delish pumpkin pie bars. These super easy gluten-free pumpkin pie bars have an oat-based streusel crust as well as topping and are sure to be a hit at the Thanksgiving dessert table! While I prefer pie to cake and other desserts, I don't make pies very often because I find pie crust to be too fussy. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie bars have all of your favorite flavors from pumpkin pie made with an easy gluten-free graham cracker crust. The recipe also has a dairy-free option.