Healthy cookies. Feed Your Cravings In Your New Routines! Order Guilt-Free Delicious Cookies For Delivery. Perfect Keto Makes Getting and Staying On Track Easier!
Get the recipe from Delish » Cookies for breakfast = so much yes. Sienna Livermore Commerce Editor Sienna Livermore is a commerce editor at Hearst covering best-selling products, home items. And yes, there's plenty of chocolate! You can cook Healthy cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy cookies
- You need 1/4 cup of heated softened butter.
- It’s 1 of softened banana.
- You need 1.5 cup of oats/gluten-free flour.
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Chocolate chips.
In addition to adding whole grains, sorghum flour lends a nutty flavor that pairs well with bittersweet chocolate. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. For healthy oatmeal cookies banana edition, don't miss my Banana Oatmeal Cookies, this recipe's different but equally delicious cousin.
Healthy cookies step by step
- Mix all ingredients to form a med-hard mixture then add the chocolate chips right at the end.
- Preheat oven to 190°.
- The mixture won't rise extra itself so create a ball and flatten a little to form a cookie shape.
- Heat for about 15 minutes in the oven.
This snickerdoodle cookie recipe makes treats that are perfectly soft in the middle with a bit of crunch around the edges. The sweet cinnamon-sugar coating makes them a sure crowd-pleaser! Follow to get the latest healthy recipes, articles and more! Most raw cookie dough isn't safe to eat, but this recipe for vegan edible cookie dough is designed to be eaten raw. Keep a stash in your freezer for a healthy treat.