Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies. Mail order Chocolate Chip Cookies to your door, nationwide. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close.
Great recipe for Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies. Searching a vegan version of my beloved tollhouse choc chip recipe, I found this fabulous one at vedgedout.com. As usual, I have measured every cup and teaspoon amount in exact gram measurements for my convenience. You can have Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 107 grams of Room-temperature vegan butter / margarine (107g=1/2cup).
- Prepare 102 grams of Brown sugar (102g=1/2cup).
- It’s 53 grams of White sugar (53g=1/4cup).
- You need 4 grams of baking powder (4g=1/2tsp).
- Prepare 4 grams of baking soda (4g=1/2tsp).
- You need 2 grams of salt (2g=1/4tsp).
- It’s 7 grams of vanilla extract (7g=1tsp).
- It’s 48 grams of chickpea brine (48g=3tbsp).
- It’s 175 grams of all-purpose flour (175g=1cup+2tbsp).
- You need 146 grams of chocolate morsels (146g=1cup).
Add the baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla and chickpea brine. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe.
Vedgedout's Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Combine butter and both types of sugar in mixing bowl.
- Cream them slowly going up to 6 (on the kitchen aid there's speed 1 to 10) for 60sec.
- Add baking powder and soda, salt, vanilla and chickpea brine* and combine at max speed 6 for no more than 30sec. *chickpea brine is left when preparing this lovely curry recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350791-chickpea-curry.
- Add flour and mix speed 2 for 10-13sec, I stopped once in between to scrape down sides.
- Remove bowl from mixing device and add chocolate morsels.
- Turn on oven to 175℃=350℉ while folding in morsels to dough..
- Spoon dough onto lined baking sheet.
- Let bake for 13 minutes (baking time will vary, depending on oven, weather and amount of dough you spooned on) until golden.
- Let cool for 5min, then transfer to cooking rack..
- Completely cooled they can be stored in airtight container for ca. 5 days..
Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. These are also true cookies, nothing like cake in texture. I was tempted to add polydextrose, but the thought of the intestinal distress it causes led me to leave it out. It was a good decision because the cookies don't need it. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.