Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies – Gluten Free. The all purpose gluten free flour blend is made mostly with rice flour, and it has no real taste or obvious texture. Gluten-Free Baking — View All Baking Guides. Scoop the dough by the tablespoonful onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (a tablespoon cookie scoop is best for this job) and push the top of the dough to flatten just slightly.
Gluten free also doesn't always mean gross. It means exactly what it says. While there's no gluten, there are many other delicious ingredients that can make even a gluten free cookie A-MAZING! You can cook Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies – Gluten Free using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies – Gluten Free
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 can of garbanzo beans.
I spent years trying to create the perfect cookie for my kids, and this recipe seals the deal. This is the blend that I get consistently good results with. It can be purchased on Amazon or the Better Batter website. If you use another mix be sure that it includes xanthan gum.
Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies – Gluten Free instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to food processor. Process until mixture is smooth, about 1 minute. Scrape sides of bowl and process again for about 20 seconds..
- Mixture should be smooth, but thick. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Using wet hands (or a cookie scoop), form dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. flatten slightly with wet hands to form patties..
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet 10 minutes. Enjoy!.
Grease two large baking trays with a little margarine and line with greaseproof paper. Pressing the cookies flat helps them bake quickly and get lovely crisp edges; otherwise they'll be too round and undercooked. Now they're one of my most popular recipes. The best gluten-free chocolate chip oatmeal cookies! Check out How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies Chewy, Gooey, Crunchy, or Cakey next.