Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free). Do you want these cookies to be extra crunchy? Naturally gluten-free, they are vegan and Jump to Recipe. I love their rich almond flavor, and how they get lightly.
My friend loved these gluten-free almond cookies so much, she had to ask for the recipe! Quick and easy, they taste as good as the decadent treats I make using puff pastry and almond paste. Gluten-Free Almond Cookies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free)
- Prepare 160 grams of Brown rice flour.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cornstarch.
- It’s 100 grams of Potatoe starch.
- You need 150 grams of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 200 grams of Butter softened.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Almond butter.
For more cookie recipes, try our Best Almond Meal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Gluten-Free Samoa Cookies, Blueberry Muffin Breakfast Cookies, Vegan Gluten-Free Breakfast. If you've never baked gluten free, these cookies are a great treat to help you get your feet wet. These cookies came to mind because they use no flour and can last for weeks in a cookie tin. Before I started making healthier treats full time, I didn't like telling people when a recipe was Paleo, gluten-free, and vegan, because the people who don't need or choose to follow those diets.
Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free) instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- In a bowl put the flour, starches and sugar. Mix it well..
- Add the butter softened and start working to form a dough. When it starts to form crumbs add the almond butter. Knead dough..
- When you have the dough ready. Put it in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic, for 15 min..
- I used a cookie press to do the cookies. If you don't have one, you can make little balls and then press them with a fork..
- Bake them for about 10 min or until you see that they start to light brown the edges..
- Cool them in a rack… and Enjoy them..
- P.D.: If you don't have the potatoe starch you can use cornstarch and viceversa. But I recommend you use both..
Soft, chewy, and gooey on the inside, and crisp with a little crunch on the outside. Naturally gluten free, flourless, and vegan. Can't even begin to tell you how much I love these cookies! Loaded with oats and chocolate chips, these cookies are naturally gluten-free! These cookies are just about as easy as cookies get!