Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies. These chewy no-flour cookies are free of gluten but full of nutty flavor. Boy was I wrong, the flavor was more intense and the texture is smoother and more tender. Try to stay away from anything too oily.
So rich, and satisfying, and hearty! And these homemade do si dos taste exactly like the. It's possible to make these cookies with only three ingredients by avoiding any flour, but I prefer using almond or coconut flour because it helps bind everything together with a nicer texture. You can cook Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 33/50 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 33/100 cup of Brown Sugar.
This may be the simplest recipe you've ever made! Let cookies cool well before handling. Because there's no flour, these cookies are delicate, so handle them carefully. No flour substitutes, simply NO flour.
Flour-Free Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl well. Optional if you want to add in chocolate chips or raisins. Would do 2/3 of a cup or less if so for a single batch..
- Roll into small ball shapes and place on cookie sheet. Press down gently with a fork in criss-cross patterns..
- Put in oven for 8-10 minutes. Don't leave them in the oven for too long or they can harden..
- Let sit for a moment to cool. Then enjoy!.
Please understand that when this girl gets a craving it's vital I come up with a recipe. I love these cookies so much that I did the nearly unthinkable—at least to my children. I made a whole batch just for myself. These flourless cookies are amazingly simple and so delicious. Feel free to add dark chocolate chips or rolled oats to your dough for a twist!