No Bake Peanut Butter Squares 👌☺️ (Dairy, Eggs And Gluten Free!). Okay, it's a tad bit early to be wishing you a Happy Easter, but since the official BB Easter recipe post is all ready to go, why not? See great recipes for Papaya strawberry ice cream (sugar, gluten, dairy, egg, grain free) too! I try not to go crazy with candy, but there always has to be a few treats in the Easter basket.
Another no-bake cookie for you today. I do not follow a gluten free diet. But, I know many of my readers do and I receive quite a bit of requests to make some gluten free recipes. You can have No Bake Peanut Butter Squares 👌☺️ (Dairy, Eggs And Gluten Free!) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Peanut Butter Squares 👌☺️ (Dairy, Eggs And Gluten Free!)
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Oat.
- You need 1 cup of Peanut butter.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Margarine (ex; Becel olive oil etc.).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you'll need it later. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well-mixed and thickened, with no. Melt the coconut oil in a large saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the coconut sugar, cocoa powder, and almond milk.
No Bake Peanut Butter Squares 👌☺️ (Dairy, Eggs And Gluten Free!) step by step
- In a large saucepan, put the margarine, the sugar and the milk and mix a little. Open fire to low/medium heat and stir constantly..
- Keep mixing until the mixture is boiling. Let boil at low heat for about a minute, constantly stirring..
- Get the saucepan off the heat and add the peanut butter. Stir until the mixture is silky smooth..
- Add the oat and mix troughly. Let sit for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare a square lasagna pan (grease it with margarine)..
- Pour the mixture into the pan and make it even with the back of a spoon..
- Put in the refrigerator for half an hour, cut in squares and enjoy! ☺️.
Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a rolling boil, stirring frequently. Traditionally, the obvious first ingredient is corn flakes. For those who follow a gluten-free diet or lifestyle, the original cereal cannot be used, as it contains some form of barley in it. Instead, I used the gluten-free cornflakes, which fit the bill perfectly. These can also be made dairy-free if you use dairy-free chocolate chips.