Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free). Your Ultimate Resource For Making The Keto Lifestyle Sustainable & Effective. How many carbs are in keto cream cheese cookies? The net carbs per cookie will depend on how many cookies you create from the dough.
Inspiration for Keto Cookies with Cream Cheese. Ultimately, if I had to pick just one keto cookies recipe from this week, it would have to be this one. Just like the original version, these are low carb, gluten-free and sugar-free. You can have Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free)
- Prepare 3 C of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 C of softened butter or ½ C of coconut oil.
- You need 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 L of Egg (or 2 if no cream cheese).
- Prepare 4 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 C of or less Xylitol\sugar substitute (to taste).
Line a cookie sheet or sheet pan with a silicone baking mat. Easy Keto Low-Carb Soft Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies is a simple, gluten-free and quick sugar-free recipe perfect for ketogenic diets and lifestyles. These low-sugar cookies are also great for Christmas cookies and holidays. The recipe used almond flour and is practically no-carb and carb-free.
Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free) instructions
- Preheating oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Beat coconut oil\butter and cream cheese and sugar until fluffy and light in color. (If leaving out the cream cheese you will use 2 eggs instead of 1.).
- Beat in vanilla and egg..
- Beat in the almond flour (1\2 C at a time). The dough may be a little dense and crumbly if dairy free but should stick when pressed together, or stickier if with cream cheese – add a bit more flour to make it more workable..
- Form the dough into balls of 1\2 tbsp.
- Place the balls on parchment paper (and flatten slightly). Bake for 15 minutes..
- Freeze the cookies to dip into melted chocolate. 😁.
You could replace with a dairy free cream cheese if needed or possibly try coconut cream in its place. If you like a dense more like a chips ahoy cookie don't added the baking soda. Not only are these cream cheese cookies delicious, but they are sugar-free, gluten-free, and low in carbs, making it keto-friendly. How To Make Keto Cream Cheese Cookies. Line a baking tray with parchment or baking paper.