Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. This take on a traditionally eggy dish swaps out. Just because you're vegan doesn't mean breakfast is limited to smoothies, oatmeal, or energy bars. You're not limited to chia pudding, granola, or peanut Today, I want big, hearty vegan breakfasts.
I ate a lot of granola bars candy bars disguised as granola bars growing up. Shoutout to my mom for letting me get the ones dunked in chocolate 😉. These oat breakfast bars are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and easy to make. You can cook Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- You need 1 cup of dried coconut.
- You need 1 cup of whole oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
I also added almond flour, however, if you can't eat almonds, then you could use and ground nuts of choice. Some examples would be, ground hazelnuts, ground walnuts, etc. Feel free to sub out the seeds and dried fruit. Breakfast may be important, but not everyone has time to whip up a good breakfast and sit down to eat it.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars instructions
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
They are delicious, filling, and perfect for when you need a. These healthy vegan oat bars are gluten-free, delicious & easy to make! No sugar needed and lots of add-ons possible to create great oatmeal breakfast Breakfast bars come in all shapes and sizes. From crunchy to chewy, soft, fruity, or nutty – we love all variations of this convenient and tasty snack. KIND snack bars are made from delicious, wholesome ingredients, like fruits, nuts, and savory spices – combined with honey.