Baklava cheesecake. With sugared cranberries and rosemary sprigs, my unique baklava cheesecake makes a grand display for office parties and other special events. Baklava Cheesecake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Top with pistachio walnut topping and serve.
Let's talk about two desserts I love, cheesecake and baklava. Baklava cheesecake never fails to put a smile on everyone's face. Optional: before serving pour a bit more of the warm honey. You can cook Baklava cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baklava cheesecake
- Prepare 1 box of mediterranean phylo pastry.
- It’s of Melted ghee or melted butter.
- Prepare of Cupcake pans.
- It’s 1 packet of tennis biscuits.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 250 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 1 of slab milkybar.
- You need 1 tub of lancewood cream cheese.
- It’s to taste of Icing sugar.
- It’s of Chopped dates (optional).
- Prepare of Chopped pecans.
- It’s of Chopped almonds.
- Prepare of Chopped pitachios.
- Prepare of Orange blossom honey.
Never mind baklava, there's a new cake in town – baklava cheesecake fusion! Baklava Cheesecake Fusion. by: All that's Jas. Cheesecake karışımının baklava yufkalarının dışına taşmasına izin vermeyin. Pişen baklava cheesecake leri fırından alın ve iyice soğuyunca kalıptan çıkarın.
Baklava cheesecake instructions
- Phylo- Cut squares of 11 x 11cm of pastry. Leave under a damp cloth till done. Cut 6 squares for each hole..
- Place square down, brush with ghee, place other piece in shape of diamond, brush with ghee. Repeat till 6th piece. Brush pan with ghee. Preheat oven to 180 deg C..
- Place phylo in pan tucking neatly. Place on middle shelf of oven and keeping an eye on pastry bake till golden brown. Remove and cool..
- Whip fresh cream till stiff peaks form..
- Whisk cream cheese, melt chocolate and fold into cream cheese. Add icing sugar to taste..
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese..
- Crush 1/2 packet biscuits and add in melted butter. Mix well..
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into phylo cups, then chopped nuts (and dates if using), then spoon in tennis crumbs. Spoon on more cream cheese mixture and more chopped nuts..
- Drizzle with honey and chill in fridge. Serve cold..
- Note: with the use of honey and dates, may not need to add sugar. Taste is up to you..
Combine cheesecake and baklava in our Sweet Cheese Baklava Recipe. Cinnamon, nutmeg and a honey drizzle make our Sweet Cheese Baklava Recipe unforgettable. Baklava Recipe, Honey Baklava, How to Make Best Baklava. This honey baklava is flaky, crisp A recipe for an irresistible Baklava cheesecake. The Best Baklava Without Nuts Recipes on Yummly