Vickys Pecan Pie Bars, GF DF EF SF. Dairy free gluten free easy and so delicious! Raspberry Lemon Bars with Cookie Crumble Paleo GF DF recipes for chicken recipes for dinner recipes for desserts easy recipe recipes for lunch all recipes recipes for breakfast. This rich and gooey chocolate pecan pie is perfect for any holiday gathering and easy to make!
Pecan Pie Bars have all the tempting flavors a pecan pie in easier to make bar form! Looking for a dessert made using Gold Medal® all-purpose flour? Then check out these chocolate pecan bars – a crunchy treat! You can have Vickys Pecan Pie Bars, GF DF EF SF using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pecan Pie Bars, GF DF EF SF
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milled flaxseed.
- It’s 8 tbsp of water.
- You need 350 grams of ground almonds.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of arrowroot powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 20 of dates, pitted and soaked to plump up.
- You need 4 tbsp of milled flaxseed.
- You need 8 tbsp of water.
- You need 120 ml of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 200 grams of chopped pecan nuts.
MORE+ LESS Pecan Pie Bars are an easy way to enjoy pecan pie! A shortbread crust topped with sweet filling & crunchy pecans. Pecans – Of course you need pecans for this recipe! Can You Make Pecan Pie Bars in Advance?
Vickys Pecan Pie Bars, GF DF EF SF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line an 11"x 7" tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the water and flax from the base ingredients together and set aside to thicken.
- Put the flax mixture along with the rest of the base ingredients into a bowl and combine to form a dough.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until slightly golden.
- Meanwhile, make the flaxseed/water mix and set aside as before then put that plus the other topping ingredients (minus the pecans) in a blender and puree together.
- Spread the topping over the baked base, sprinkle the chopped pecans over and bake for a further 25 – 30 minutes.
- Let cool then cut into even slices and enjoy!.
- You can use a 'cheesecake' biscuit base instead if you prefer or see my previously posted free-from shortcrust pastry recipe. You can also omit the pecan nut topping and use melted chocolate instead for a delicious Millionares Shortbread.
Best Ever Pecan Pie Bars takes the amazing pecan pie and transforms it into irresistible bars. This pecan bar recipe is the perfect little gift this winter. Send your favorite holiday travelers on their way with a package of these nutty little bars to eat when they get home. Pecan pie bars are a tasty snack to make for a crowd or whenever you're craving a good old pecan pie but need a shortcut. These simple pecan pie bars taste just like pecan pie with a tender shortbread crust, and they are easy and quick to make.