Banana Chocolate Nut Squares!. The Chocolate Banana Squares recipe out of our category Baking! Mix the bananas with the egg white, chocolate, nuts, grappa, sugar, vanilla sugar, and cinnamon. Plus, the banana and chocolate chip combo is to die for.
Dump the chocolate chips and add half a cup of your favorite chopped nuts or better yet, make these with. Cut into squares and serve warm or cold, plain or accompanied by whipped cream flavored with a little vanilla or rum and a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar if you like. Moist and delicious, these banana nut chocolate chip muffins are sure to please. You can cook Banana Chocolate Nut Squares! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Nut Squares!
- It’s of Nut Base.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- You need 1 of Ripe Banana.
- You need 15 of Pitted Medjool Dates.
- Prepare of Chocolate Top.
- Prepare 1 of Ripe Banana.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Almond Butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
Would recommend chopping up unsweetened bakers chocolate squares rather than using chocolate chips as the uneven chucks add character and uniqueness to each muffin. Banana bread with chocolate chips is always one of my faves. I can take it or leave it either way, but I do love betting on those little squares! they make it fun in my opinion, plus i like the super bowl commercials. These do taste like slightly dry banana nut bread.
Banana Chocolate Nut Squares! instructions
- Combine bottom ingredients in food processor until well blended (i recommended blending your dates first then adding the rest of the ingredients after).
- In a square baking pan , spread the blended bottom ingredients (can line the pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap for easier removal later).
- Spread until evenly distributed.
- Now blend the top ingredients until smooth and spread this evenly on top of the bottom ingredients in the pan.
- Place in freezer for a couple hours.
- Remove from freezer and cut into squares.
- Top with some crushed almonds if you like as garnish and enjoy!.
Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Valentine treats don't have to be all about candy. Here are some healthier treats with a bit of chocolate and an easy trick to shape these muffins into hearts for your sweeties. Line your muffin tin with the paper liners. Banana Nut Protein Squares. by amazingpaleorecipes.