Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Find Deals on Cheesecake Fudge in Chocolate on Amazon. Great recipe for Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake.
Add the kiwi puree along with chopped kiwis in the cream mixture, and stir thoroughly to mix all the ingredients. Remove the baking tray from the refrigerator and evenly pour the prepared kiwi-cream mixture on it. Heat or microwave whipping cream to just before boiling and pour over chocolate chips. You can cook Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust:.
- Prepare 1 cup of dates medjool.
- It’s 1 cup of hemp seeds / walnuts.
- You need pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s of Filling:.
- Prepare 3 cups of cashews raw , soaked for 2+hours.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil , melted.
- Prepare 1 of lemon , juiced.
- You need 4 of kiwi fruit.
- You need 1/4 cup of cacao raw powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of stevia.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup honey / agave syrup raw.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of water (least amount possible).
- You need 1 tbsp of cacao paste*optional(for the real fudge feel) or.
- You need 2 tbsps of cacao nibs.
- You need of cream to serve, nice-!.
- You need 4 of bananas frozen , blended until smooth.
Stir continuously until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Transfer cheesecake to a baking pan with a wire rack. Whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. If you wish, double the Chocolate Glaze recipe if making two cheesecakes.
Kiwi Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake step by step
- Line a pie dish with plastic wrap. You could also use a springform pan. Melt the coconut oil by placing it in a jar, in a bowl and running it under hot water for a minute or so, letting it sit in the hot water. Continue to run the water if you need. If using cacao paste, add it to the coconut oil..
- Add all crust ingredients to food processor or blender, process until a doughy ball forms..
- Transfer to pie dish and flatten out with your hands or a spoon. Be sure to get the crust as even as possible..
- Set in the freezer while you make the filling..
- Rinse cashews well, add to blender or food processor, juice the lemon and blend..
- Starting with 1 Tbsp of water, continue running the processor or blender trying to grind the cashews as much as possible..
- While the blender or processor is running, add the liquified coconut oil/cacao paste very slowly. If you don't have a feed tube, simply add the oil and blend..
- Finally add 2 kiwis, cacao powder, and sea salt and blend..
- Pour the filling into the pie pan or springform pan and freeze for at least 3 hours to set. When ready to eat, it is recommended to first move to the fridge for about an hour, and then let it sit out. If you don't have time, simply let it thaw until slightly firm but not hard. Goes great with banana ice cream!(nice-cream) To make, freeze 4 bananas and blend until smooth!.
- Top with remaining 2 kiwis, banana ice cream and enjoy.
This quick and easy dessert pizza starts with a sugar cookie crust and is topped with luscious lemon cheesecake filling, sweet strawberries and slices of kiwi. Baked in a sheet pan, this summer treat can easily be transported to an outdoor picnic or potluck. I've decided I'm setting out on a mission to clear chocolate's inaccurate, unhealthy reputation. I'm here to tell you, chocolate is one of the healthiest foods on this p. Cherries and Chocolate Fudge "I made several different fudges for my family and this one was the hands down favorite for everyone " – Wendy Ward.