Paan Bahar Icecream. Its flavour are balanced like a little bit of Paan, Gulkand, Nuts, Cherries, Saffron. Which is very good for the diet conscious. Paan Dil Bahar Ice Cream is just amazing, From the looks to the taste to the texture.
Paan Bahaar Icecream: It is an ice cream flavoured with paan (betel leaves) and gulkand (sweet preserve of rose petals). Paan (betel leaves) giving traditional taste of india while gulkand adds sweet tooth factor and its sweet fragrance to this ice -cream. This refreshing ice cream has all the flavor of meetha paan & is sure to be your new favorite! You can have Paan Bahar Icecream using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paan Bahar Icecream
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gulkand.
- Prepare 5-6 of beetle leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped cashewnuts.
- It’s 2-3 of dates chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tutti-frutti.
- Prepare 1/2 of . Cup condensed milk.
- Prepare 1-2 drops of green food colour it's optional..I don't use it.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
Pour the ice cream back into the ice cream container/tub and freezer overnight. Garnish the paan ice cream with coconut flakes and cherries and. Paan Ice-Cream recipe – How to make Paan Ice-Cream. The ice-cream mixture has to be chilled before you add the paan mixture as it may curdle because of the lemon juice.
Paan Bahar Icecream instructions
- First we wash and chopped beetle leaves.
- Add it in mixer add fennel seeds add gulkand add 1 tbsp milk and grind it till smooth paste…
- Whipped chilled heavy whipping cream till it reaches it's soft peaks…
- Add condensed milk mix well add paan mixture add chopped almonds and cashewnuts.
- Add tutti-frutti mix well…
- Chilled it in freezer for at least 6-7 hours or over night or till it sets…
- Serve chilled garnish with gulkand,and tutti-frutti and chopped nuts.. Serve chilled..Tadaad enjoy your cool cool paan Icecream.
Ice cream flavoured with the world famous Meetha Paan. Transfer into an ice cream tin and cover with the lid. Keep it in the deep freezer for four to six hours or till well set. paan kulfi or instant paan ice cream video recipe further add ½ cup milkmaid and ½ cup full cream milk. add more milkmaid if you prefer it to be more sweet. give a mix making sure everything is combined well. The location is fab overlooking the sea. No cooking or ice cream machine needed to make this yummy ice cream.