Instant Energy Bar for Kids. Benefits of Energy Bars for Kids It provides enough energy for kids to be physically active Energy bars discourage kids to reach out for unhealthy snacks Kids-Friendly Energy Bar Recipes. Energy bars are sold in the local grocery stores and are a great source of instant nutrition. There is nothing better than homemade food.
Between bouncing off the walls and running you ragged, it may not seem like your kids need more energy. Between bouncing off the walls and running you ragged, it. These healthy wellness energy bars are a mix of dates and nuts with any customizable flavor combinations for a delicious grain free snack. You can cook Instant Energy Bar for Kids using 3 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Energy Bar for Kids
- Prepare 1 cup of dates (Khajur).
- Prepare 1 cup of dried fruits like almonds, cashews etc.
- Prepare 1 cup of cranberries or cherries.
I looked for better options, but most bars have a similar ingredient list to this one. Powerbar had almost the same ingredients, as did Clif's other products. These energy bars are gluten free, full of fiber, non-dairy, vegan, and pack a bunch of calories and healthy fat that the whole family will enjoy! Kids these days are "super kids" with schedules tighter than ours.
Instant Energy Bar for Kids instructions
- Roast the nuts till golden. Though this is optional, it will give a crunchy taste to your bar..
- Remove seeds from dates and chop with a knife..
- In food processor, add dates, dried fruits and cranberries or cherries..
- Process the mixture till the ingredients clump together to form a ball..
- Remove the dough from the food processor and place it on a plastic paper..
- Form a thick square by pressing the dough with hands..
- Wrap and chill for an hour or overnight..
- Remove the dough from plastic paper and transfer it on the cutting board..
- Cut it into large bars or small bars with a sharp knife..
- You can store the bars in fridge for several weeks or in freezer for up to 3 months..
- Give them to your kids for morning breakfast, in lunch box..
- Tip : You can add shredded coconut, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, lemon zest, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder for further taste..
To survive through the day, they need a huge storehouse of energy, these bars are the apt. CLIF Kid Zbar® is an organic, baked whole grain energy snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. The bars can be eaten straight from the fridge or freezer and will be firm, but chewy. Healthy Chocolaty Dates and Nuts Energy Bars are the no-bake Energy Bars that are very easy to make and These bars are a great healthy snack option for kids.