Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars. Dried fruit is fruit from which the majority of the original water content has been removed either naturally, through sun drying, or through the use of specialized dryers or dehydrators. Dried fruit is a fruit that has been dried, either naturally or artificially by a machine, such as a dehydrator. Examples of dried fruits are raisins, plums or prunes and dates.
Dried fruit is a delicious and healthy addition to granola, cereal, muffins, yogurt and so much more. And rumor has it that it tastes even better when you've made it yourself! Dry fruits may be packed with nutrients that are great for our bodies. You can cook Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars
- It’s 200 gm of dry dates/dates.
- You need 100 gm of Oats.
- It’s 50 gm of almonds.
- You need 50 gm of cashews.
- You need 25 gm of raisins (kismish).
- Prepare 25 gm of fig (anjeer).
- Prepare 25 gm of dry apricot (khubani).
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
But is your little one ready for dry fruits yet? What is the right time and right the way to introduce it to your baby? Dry fruits are especially good during winters or cold season as they not only give energy but also warmth to the body. Dry fruits and nuts when roasted also make for a good snacking option.
Dry fruits & oats Energy Bars instructions
- Wash all dry fruits before use…
- Wash dry dates, 2-3 times. Soak in milk for 3-4 hours. Remove Seeds & cut into small pieces..
- Remove seeds of khubani. Grind coarsely (dardara) dry dates, figs, khubani & 1/2 raisins in to grinder..
- Dry Roast almonds and cashews. Cut in to small pieces. Dry roast oats separately..
- Heat pan. Add ghee. Once ghee melted add dates paste. Saute until it separates pan. Add Roasted oats & 3/4 nuts. Keep 1/4 for garnishing. Add remaining 1/2 raisins..
- Saute all. If mixture is dry add some jaggery or milk. (the mixture should be sticky.) switch off gas.
- Now arrange aluminum foil into square box. Transfer mixture. Press it for setting. Garnish remaining 1/4 Dry fruits. Press again. Cut into bars. Keep it into fridge for 30 minutes..
- Nutri & energy bars are ready to eat..
If you are searching for details on how to make dried fruit, you are probably already aware of some of the benefits. However, there are many more advantages than you may realize. AlmondsMamra BadamPremiumAboutBuying nuts and dry fruits online is easy with Dry Fruit Hub. Fruits are processed and dried to make them available throughout the year. Dry or dried fruit is a dehydrated fruit, i.e., its water Dry Fruits For Babies: Health Benefits, Precautions and Recipes.