FINGER MILLET JAGGERY DIET COOKIES Vegan Without bp/bs,butter. You don't need maida, soda, egg to make cookies. We are sharing a healthier recipe that needs only millet flour (any), whole wheat flour or atta, jaggery. Paro makes easy millet atta chocolate cookies eggless recipe with jaggery.
Finger millet is a great source of nutrition for new mothers that also help in improving the hemoglobin levels. Lactating mothers are recommended to include finger millet in their daily diet in order to improve milk production. It also enriches the milk with all the essential minerals for the body like iron. You can cook FINGER MILLET JAGGERY DIET COOKIES Vegan Without bp/bs,butter using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of FINGER MILLET JAGGERY DIET COOKIES Vegan Without bp/bs,butter
- It’s 1 cup of Finger millet flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Plain Oats.
- You need 100 gms of Jaggery or more you can take.
- You need 1tbsp of Desi ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dry Coconut grated.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Mixed dry fruits chopped(Almonds Dates).
Homemade Ragi Cookies/Finger Millet Cookies Recipe. Watch how to make ragi cookies easily at home. Homemade Ragi Cookies make a great travel snack for toddlers and if powdered organic jaggery is used, the cookies can be given to babies. When I went for a quick trip to Chennai last week for a family function, I tasted this bajra cookies.
FINGER MILLET JAGGERY DIET COOKIES Vegan Without bp/bs,butter step by step
- Firstly,In a pan melt jaggery by putting 1 tbsp of water..Just warm it don't bring to the boiling point.keep this melted jaggery aside.you can even put powdered jaggery(shakkar)instead, if available..
- Now mix all dry ingredients like ragi oats chopped dry fruits coconut.Afterwards into it mix desi ghee jaggery & milk gradually & knead a semi soft dough..
- Divide the dough into small portions & roll & flattern then into the shape of cookies..
- Now heat a pressure cooker on low flame put a steel rack or stand inside.cover it with lid by removing the weight..
- Meanwhile the pressure cooker is preheating,grease a baking dish or apply a layer of parchment paper & grease it too.Put the cookies on it & place that dish inside the pressure cooker..
- Bake it on low gas flame till 25 minutes.Once they baked let them cool.Tada your healthy cookies are now ready to relish.Enjoy it with hot cuppa.😊.
Finger millets is considered highly nutritious cereal. It is non gluteneous, non acid forming, easy to digest, and rich in amino acids. Despite the many health benefits, finger millet has not made it to the main diet ingredient list. Its bland taste and dull look might be the reasons for its less acceptability. The Best Millet Flour Cookies Recipes on Yummly