Oats energy bar….. Keep You Going Any Time Of The Day. One of my daughter's favorite snacks are energy bars, and consequently, she frequently asks if we can whip up a batch. These tasty vegan energy bars taste just like full-fat, non-vegan oatmeal cookies.
They work well as fuel during a ride, or as a post-ride snack to give you the energy to cook yourself a meal. They're also great pre- or post-workout and lovely with a cup of coffee in the afternoon. The Clean & Delicious family loves banana and oatmeal! You can have Oats energy bar…. using 1 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats energy bar….
- Prepare of Oats 150gm, honey1tbsp, jaggery 50gm, peanut butter2tbsp, little salt, dry fruits as u wish like almonds,walnuts,kaju,raisins,figs, dates etc.
My most popular recipes include this dynamic duo. Here's a quick, economical alternative to the popular power and energy bars. Low in fat but packed full of carbohydrates, these bars are sure to get you through your workout.. A healthy power energy bar made with rolled oats, dates, cashews, honey, coconut oil, and chocolate chips.
Oats energy bar…. step by step
- Roast dry oats till it truns little brown.
- Remove oats and add crushed jaggerry, melt it.
- Then add peanut butter 2tbs, and all dry fruits,dates without seeds,and also cut the figs..
- Now add little salt and saute.
- Then add roasted oats and saute…it will trun little hard…make a nice mix..
- In a big plate apply some peanut butter for greasing and pour all batter, spread it, and press it through the steell flat surface of bowl., make a thin layer and cut it in two bars…hot only..and your healthy oats energy bars are ready to eat..
CRANBERRY WALNUT GRANOLA BARS — Trail mix in a bar! I wanted to try a vegan/nut free option for you. This No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Ball is made with a mashed banana and not much else. Each bite also feels more substantial and flavorful than energy bars because of the density of ingredients in ball-form rather than in bar-form where there is more surface area. Though my kids don't even want to think about it, back to school time is almost here.