Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake. This easy vegan cheesecake recipe will really blow your mind with how authentic and 'real' it tastes. Life and Vegan Cooking on a Blueberry Farm. Our vegan blueberry cheesecake recipe is completely raw, refined sugar-free and gluten-free too.
It tastes so good and I love the colours of this cheesecake. Like my other raw cheesecakes, this one is made with CASHEWS as the. This Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake is perfect for summer entertaining as it can be made in advance and keeps well covered in the fridge for up to a few days. You can cook Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
- You need of CRUST Ingredients:.
- You need 1 cup of raw almonds.
- Prepare 7 of medjool dates.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- You need of FILLING Ingredients:.
- It’s 2 cups of soaked, raw cashews 1 cup blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil juice from 1/2 lemon 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of agave.
I'd recommend storing the cheesecake and. This no-bake cake is dairy free, egg free, fully raw, gluten free This no-bake (almost raw) vegan blueberry cheesecake will melt in your mouth. This vegan blueberry cheesecake is super smooth, creamy, sweet and tart – the perfect This vegan cheesecake is so easy to make, though it requires a bit of patience while you wait for it to. Vegan lemon blueberry cheesecake – this delicious eggless and dairy free baked cheesecake is easy to make and tastes amazing!
Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake step by step
- Add raw cashews to a large bowl of water and soak for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- To a food processor, add all the ingredients for the crust. Blend until it resembles “graham cracker” crust.Set aside..
- Once the cashews have finished soaking, discard the water then add the cashews to a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients for the filling. Blend until very smooth, like cream..
- Build a large cheesecake, or several mini-cheesecakes by adding the crust, patting it down, then adding the filling..
- Freeze for about 1 hour (or longer), then place the cheesecake in the fridge about 30 to 45 minutes you are going to enjoy it..
If you think authentic cheesecake flavor is impossible without the cheese, think again. Raw cheesecake happens to be one of the most authentic tasting raw desserts. You can leave the blueberry lime cheesecake as is or top it with fresh blueberries and lime zest for one spectacular vegan cheesecake that even non-vegans will swoon over. Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake with crunchy almond topping. This cake is, as usually, vegan, contains good ingredients, is easy to make and incredibly delicious!