MANGO MAKHANA KULFI Healthy Version. Rich and creamy Mango Kulfi is the ultimate summer dessert! Thickened milk is flavored with milk powder, mango puree, nuts and cardamom and Hot days calls for frozen treats and there's nothing quite like homemade kulfi aka the Indian version of ice cream! This Mango Kulfi has the flavors of.
So today I'll make you learn. Mango Kulfi Recipe with step by step photos. Summers and kulfi go together for us. You can have MANGO MAKHANA KULFI Healthy Version using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MANGO MAKHANA KULFI Healthy Version
- Prepare 1 litre of Milk boiled (low fat).
- It’s 4 of Mango pulp of mangoes.
- It’s 8-10 of Dates (seedless).
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 20-25 pieces of Fox nuts(Makhana).
This is an easy and delicious mango kulfi. I have also shared a No cook mango kulfi with milkmaid which is a quick, easy and a cheat's version of making mango kulfi as no second time whipping required in the recipe. How to make Mango Kulfi-Refreshing kulfi made from mangoes. Mango kulfi recipe with video & step by step photos – Kulfi is an Indian ice cream made with milk, sugar and other flavoring ingredients.
MANGO MAKHANA KULFI Healthy Version instructions
- Firstly deseed the dates If you don't get seedless.Soak them in warm milk around 1/2 cup for 15-20 minutes.Grind it into a smooth puree.Keep it aside..
- Pour the milk into heavy bottom vessel.Now start heating the pre boiled milk in low flame. Keep on stirring.Continue it for 15-20 minutes..
- Meanwhile the milk is heating.In other vessel or wok dry roast makhana till crisp.Allow it to cool & grind it into a fine powder..
- Once the milk gets thicken slightly put the ground makhana powder into it. Stir it well & continue for 5-10 minutes..
- Remove it it from flame. Allow it to cool down completely.Now pour this into mixer jar along with mango pulp & dates puree & honey.Blend it into a smooth & thick consistency..
- Pour it into kulfi moulds.Deep freeze for around 8-10 hour.Relish cool.Have a happy Summers. 😊.
This method takes quite long and is a tedious process, so I went ahead making this no cook mango kulfi using condensed milk and cream. Kulfi always needs a bit of time to cook the milk, but it is completely worth the effort because the intense milky taste is what makes it different from other ice-creams. The fruity-milky taste of the Mango Kulfi is simply awesome and it is sure to win compliments from everyone! Indian mango kulfi is rich and creamy. Traditionally made by cooking milk for hours until it thickens.