Energy Bar with Power. Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar, Chocolate Mint. Power Crunch take a slightly different approach to their healthy energy bar by building it around real wafer cookies. It's like the wafer cookies many of us had as kids, so it's like a treat as well..
Ingredients of Energy Bar with Power
- You need 1 Cup of Oats.
- It’s 10-12 of Dates.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely Chopped mixed Dry fruits of ur choice.
- Prepare of Honey to bind(if required).
- You need 1 of small spoon of ghee to grease the plate.
Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. When you're on-the-go or having a busy day, energy bars can be a lifesaver. Now you save money by making your own portable snacks that taste way better than the packaged kind. Our most important discovery: Many bars don't live up to the healthy impression on the packaging.
Energy Bar with Power instructions
- Dry roast oats at low flame..
- Take out seeds from dates..
- Take a bowl and start mixing roasted oats, mashed dates, dry fruits. Add honey if dry..
- Grease a plate and spread the mixture evenly in it..
- Refrigerate until a bit smooth..
- Cut it in desired shape and amount..
- Ready to serve..
- Sweet and flavoured oats can be added instead of plain oats. Also a pinch of cinnamon and grated chocolates could be added to enhance the flavours. Can be shaped in small ball size too.. 😊.
Cactus Cooler Sunrise Blood Orange, Pineapple, Pink Grapefruit and Cactus Pear. The Trinity Acai, Pomegranate, Blueberry and Raspberry. Energy bars are made for athletes, highly active people, and anyone who needs a quick, energy-dense, and tasty way to increase their calorie intake and their energy availability. Whether you are on a backpacking trip, doing an ultramarathon, or a fifty-mile bike ride, a high quality energy bar can set you up for success. However, […] A healthy power energy bar made with rolled oats, dates, cashews, honey, coconut oil, and chocolate chips.